We offer a day care service in a safe and friendly environment for people who need help to live independently. Referrals come to us from Adult Social Care and our trained and experienced staff provide a high level of personalised care to meet individual needs. We offer :
- A friendly social atmosphere
- A varied programme of activities
- Trips out, entertainment, speakers, arts and crafts, cooking and a shop service
- Freshly cooked meals from the on site community cafe, snacks and hot drinks
- Opportunities to access activities and events in the community hub
- Assisted bathing facilities
- Help with accessing other support from Age UK East Sussex or other local organisations
- Assistance with transport
- Full and regular consultation with our clients so we can take their views into account in running services
- Celebrations and fun
Services are available from 10.00am-3.00pm, every day of the year, including bank holidays and Christmas.
How to access the service
You will need an assessment by Adult Social Care, East Sussex County Council. They will decide if the service is appropriate for you. They will also consider how much you will need to pay. There are separate charges for transport and meals.
Telephone Social Care Direct 0345 6080191